- Cancellation and/or reschedule requests must be received in writing by email
(email@example.com) or fax (410-766-0993).
- You are responsible for ensuring that IIAMD
receives your written request. IIAMD will reply with a written acknowledgement. All registrations are binding. If you register for a seminar you are responsible for payment of that
class. No shows will be invoiced the cost of the seminar!
- To receive a full refund of transfer to another seminar, a registration must be canceled no less
than 7 business days prior to the start of the seminar.
- Cancellations made within 7 business days prior to the start of the seminar are not eligible for a
refund or transfer. All registration fees will be forfeited. No Exceptions!
- Failure to appear for a seminar will result in forfeiture of the course fee. No transfers!
- IIAMD reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If IIAMD cancels or
reschedules the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of
IIAMD, you are entitled to a full refund, but IIAMD is not responsible for travel arrangements,
travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If IIAMD cancels a
seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when
registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address.
- Substitutions of attendee (s) are welcomed at any time!
- The regsitration is only valid the first time you register and attend the licensing course.
- All registrations are binding! If you register for our free licensing course and do not show up you
will be responsible for payment of the course. You will be invoiced the non-member fee of $350.
- If you register for our free licensing course and cancel your registration within 5 days of the start
of the licensing course there is a cancellation fee of $100. The cancellation fee must be paid
before you are eligible to re-register for a licensing course.
- No refunds, No transfers and no substitutions.
*Updated November 2019