Selective Insurance, the Big 'I' endorsed WYO offers primary NFIP policies with ease of doing business, competitive commission and the latest technology for quoting, placing and servicing of flood insurance. With expert and dedicated staff at the Big “I” and Selective Flood Operations in Branchville, NJ, we are able to help the agent through the entire sales process as well as provide the underwriting and claims handling necessary to retain the business.
Selective offers a state of the art processing system to make the policy quoting and issuance quick and seamless. In addition, Selective offers free flood zone determination and market access for excess flood coverage.
Some quick facts about Selective:
- A top 10 WYO company
- 44th largest P& C company
- Rated 'A' (Excellent) or better by A.M. Best Company, Inc., since 1930
- $1.88 billion net premium written in 2014
- A regional carrier with national capacity for flood
The Selective/Big 'I' Flood program puts an emphasis on not only customer service, but also education through Selective Territory Managers and guidance and support from a dedicated underwriter.
- Expertise on both Personal and Commercial flood
- Instead of a TPA call center, Selective offers direct access to dedicated and skilled underwriters, assigned individually to each agency.
- Localized and experienced flood territory managers with intimate knowledge of flood insurance
- Competitive Commission structure
- An enhanced quoting and policy issuance system
- On site book roll-over assistance
- Carrier appointed claim adjusters and in-house claim examiners used following a flooding event
- Notifications of important NFIP program changes
- Free, guaranteed Zone Determination
- Access to free marketing materials and campaigns that may be customized for your agency
- Participating support to Big 'I' advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill
For more information or to register go to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Annette Winston, your Maryland Territorial Manager. Click here for Annette's contact information.